Be a Supporter!

SCTE3SCTE3

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 212 Fans

1,611 audio Reviews with Responses

Alone Alone

Has a really sad yet slightly uplifting feeling to it, beautiful piece of music.

pit80 responds:

Thanks!

Infectious Infectious

It sounds a bit off with the rhythm. Sounds like the one synth just had a bunch of buttons pushed in hopes of a good rhythm then goes back to decent. Really odd beat.

theNIPPLELAZER responds:

Odd is my middle name, and my last name. But thanks i guess ill work on it!

Chompy Chompy

Big fan of DKC, nice to see this song builds off of that song's rhythm. Has a really fun jazzy sound to it and I love it! :D

Step responds:

WILL YOU EVER GIVE A 10/10 AT LEAST ONCE ON NEWGROUNDS? IT'S KILLING ME.

Hahaha. Thanks for reviewing though, I really appreciate it ^_^.

The Last Walk The Last Walk

Beautiful and I love your vocals. The bass at times could be toned down a bit I feel. It is usually to support the song, not override it. Only complaint I have, otherwise, beautiful.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks muchly man. The bass was heavy intentionally, but I turned the bass down low, on the bass, haha and cranked the mids...I wanted the bass to stand out more. Cheers for the listen and review, mang.

Mystic Cave (SyTeQ mix) Mystic Cave (SyTeQ mix)

Really nice remix. Fits the feeling for a cave.

SyTeQ responds:

Thank you!!

Opaix - Crazy Cat Opaix - Crazy Cat

Makes me miss my kitty. Beautiful tuning of that cat voice and wubs.

ElectroLord99 responds:

tyvm x3
n hope they are good memories :)

Tonight Will Be The Night Tonight Will Be The Night

I love the vocals. Reminds me of GLaDOS a lot but seems much cheerier sounding. The bouncing synth is also really nice. Not too sure how this could be improved aside from using something other than basic kicks. Was not aware half of those VSTs existed, lol.

Back-From-Purgatory responds:

Define "basic kicks". Do you mean how mostly it's just 4 to the floor?

On that note, I had intended to liven it up a bit... but honestly, totally forgot past the first minute of the song.

And yeah, I used a lot of VSTs for this, some fairly unknown. Glad you like it though.

Laser Gun recreation Laser Gun recreation

This is sickeningly nice. :D Sounds like part of a full song.

Cethic responds:

It is, lol.

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Wonderful voice. Sounds like someone from an actual hip hop record company. The background beat is nice and simple. What mic are you using?

Cyberdevil responds:

Aw thanks! :D Overall smoothness is probably much thanks to Jabun's mixing, but I'm pretty awed at the result myself!

Here's the one: http://www.wce.net.au/products/PRO2-PURE-VOCAL-MICROPHONE-%3A-DM%252dS468.html

Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby) Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby)

This is just beautiful and reminds me of how hard the final boss is. I love how this seems to be a mix of dubstep and metal and a taste of industrial added in at times. Very nice cover piece, love it.

InYourDreams responds:

You got my idea! xD... I like to mix it up a bit.
I'm glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the nice words!