Be a Supporter!

SCTE3SCTE3

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 200 Fans

1,604 audio Reviews with Responses

Laser Gun recreation Laser Gun recreation

This is sickeningly nice. :D Sounds like part of a full song.

Cethic responds:

It is, lol.

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Wonderful voice. Sounds like someone from an actual hip hop record company. The background beat is nice and simple. What mic are you using?

Cyberdevil responds:

Aw thanks! :D Overall smoothness is probably much thanks to Jabun's mixing, but I'm pretty awed at the result myself!

Here's the one: http://www.wce.net.au/products/PRO2-PURE-VOCAL-MICROPHONE-%3A-DM%252dS468.html

Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby) Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby)

This is just beautiful and reminds me of how hard the final boss is. I love how this seems to be a mix of dubstep and metal and a taste of industrial added in at times. Very nice cover piece, love it.

InYourDreams responds:

You got my idea! xD... I like to mix it up a bit.
I'm glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the nice words!

C.D. Elevator Loop C.D. Elevator Loop

The Chicken Dance will never end. The slight echo on it makes it have a sort of tense feeling like a fight is happening while the song plays. Lovely <3

RealFaction responds:

thanks :D

Jungle Swing Jungle Swing

Brings back memories and once the main rhythm kicks in, I remember the fun days of playing SSBM, good times. :)

Step responds:

I actually never played Melee before. Only SSB game I played was Brawl, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Glad it gave you some nostalgia. Thanks for reviewing mate.

To Be a Ninja To Be a Ninja

The only complaint I have about this tune is the guitar sounds rather compressed. :( Audio quality issues maybe?

The rest of the song sounds really nice and fits for the mood of the animation. A mix of heavy drums and classic Japanese music seems like a nice combination.

Nice how at the end, the sounds get much more dramatic and desperate sounding, smooth.

RealFaction responds:

Well the funny thing is, that guitar is a distorted bass. Sorry about that! But thanks!

Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs

Making the animatronics sound human, seems a bit odd to me but the voice is really good.

Shufflehound responds:

I couldn't be bothered with the effects. I'm working on a cartoon which will have voice processing.

Polargeist Polargeist

I like how calming yet pumped up this track sounds. The synths are amazing, I like the reverb. :3

Step responds:

Whattt, just realised I forgot to respond to this! Wow, I suck.

Thanks for reviewing SCTE3 :3.

☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆ ☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆

Has a really moe and anime feel to it. Reminds me of work from 3R2, should give her a check sometime, she does a lot of anime remixes.

The one thing I think I would have changed up is the bass kick, it just seems a bit out of place. I think a heavier sounding kick would be more fitting here to be honest. Maybe noise filter it out a bit more too.

Overall, moshi moshi SpeedoSausage desu!

SpeedoSausage responds:

thanks lol
again im not really all that serious about music, i came up with a simple melody out of boredom and just used the most basic-ass built in VST's to finish it up. if i do make more music, i might actually put in the extra effort to not make it sound as yuck!

sounds like a boss theme sounds like a boss theme

Song makes me think of Earthbound actually with a dashing of Gameboy color programming added to the mix. Tune sounds rather nice and I love the sound of it. Nice first piece too.

metroidfannumber1 responds:

Earthbound? Rly? I never really played a lot of that game. Didn't expect to sound like that. Thanks for being my first reviewer! :)