Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 167 Fans

1,590 audio Reviews with Responses

Cosmos Cosmos

Rated 4 / 5 stars 18 hours ago

I really like how relaxing the song is. The slight drop around the one minute mark is a bit different. This sounds like a song I would be listening to while walking on a cool night with the wind being dead and faint. Very beautifully constructed piece.

The synth sounds relaxing and I like how it fades in and out over time. The drums are simplistic and the hi hats seem rather energetic sounding too. The secondary synth seems to help mellow things out as well.

Overall, can't really think of how to improve this tune.

Review Request Club

Pandasticality responds:

thank you for the review, i worked hard on this song glad you enjoyed it. n__n
- Pandasticality

ARMA 3: Resist - Tension ARMA 3: Resist - Tension

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

This sounds really tense. Really like how it gives me a vibe of if I don't get something found or completed in time that people will die from it. Really intense sounding track and I love the drums the most, they sound like they have a slight echo effect added to them to make more atmosphere.

KatMaestro responds:

Flip The Switch Flip The Switch

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 day ago

Love this beat. Sounds exactly like what I would want to listen to for a boss battle against a really tough android boss. It just sounds so perfect and everything is in sync.

LunyAlex responds:

I like the boss music perspective; didn't initially consider it. Thank you very much for the review; it means a lot!

wet the bed wet the bed

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

I like the sound. The rhythm sounds so mellow when mixed with your vocals. Love this a lot.

thanks :]

remove dat band-aid! remove dat band-aid!

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 7 days ago

You still sound distant but adorable at the same time.

hm, i will try again!

sponsor voices sponsor voices

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 8 days ago

Love your female voice, it's so adorable. Only issue I have is how distant and far away you sound.

nitrile responds:

oh, so you'd like for me to be closer? ;) got it.

-+[Scarborough Fair]+- -+[Scarborough Fair]+-

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 5, 2014

Calm vocals and a beautiful rhythm. Really nice and calming song. I love it. Heavily reminds me of the Dark Cloud games and some of the earlier Final Fantasy games. Beautiful piece of music.

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks so much! It's actually an old folk tale, which I guess is why it would remind you of something from a Renaissance-based videogame. Thanks again for listening! I'm so glad you enjoy it <3

Do It Do It

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 4, 2014

The style heavily reminds me of cornandbeans music style. Maybe you two will collab one day? Aside from the Game Grump voices, I really enjoyed how heavy and chaotic this sounds.

Thrixe responds:

Haha I haven't even heard about him until now, his music sounds interesting

The Other Side The Other Side

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 29, 2014

This sounds quite upbeat.

I really like how the higher pitched synth seems to make me feel like walking around or dancing.

The choir seems to add more to this track I think. Seems to make me think this song wants you to relax as well or this song is about fighting a boss in a game. The third synth that kicks in reminds me of ParagonX9 tunes. What kind of synth was used and what filters did you add for the effects?

The drums fit well and I love how crisp and clean the drum kicks sound. The hi hats playing almost at all times while all other drum pieces are playing is amazing.

Overall, can't think of how this track could be improved.

ForeverBound responds:

Thanks for the review mate

Dreaming of Utopia Dreaming of Utopia

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 29, 2014

The synth at the start gives a cheery uprising for the song. The second synth has a heavier guitar effect going for it I hear. Nothing too bad I think.

The bass sounds like it is possibly coming from having the bass sounds turned up on the second synth you're using.

The third synth used later is just beautiful. Reminds me a lot of Illusions of Gaia which was a nice game when it came out.

The drums are pretty smooth. Really liking how the drum kick has been filtered to produce as little excess sound as possible while being as heavy a kick as possible. The hat sounds good. Only thing I can think of needing replacing is the snare. For some reason it just doesn't feel like it fits in this piece. Maybe a heavier hitting snare could be used?

Overall, this is a beautiful track, aside from the snare being used, I think this sounds wonderful.

ForeverBound responds:

Yeah the snare is a bit weak but thanks for the review