Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 132 Fans

1,579 audio Reviews with Responses

The Wrong Number The Wrong Number

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars March 13, 2014

This is not too bad. The phone call makes for a nice tune actually if you had put more of it in. What program were you using to make this song by the way? The drums sound nice and the echo on the snares is a nice addition. The synth sounds decent, I think this will be nice to enjoy when it gets put on the album.

Xx-Quartzory-xX responds:

Thanks a lot . I'm using ( Garage Band ) nowadays , but I'm looking forward to buy another app :)

OH LAWD OH LAWD

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

I would noise filter this and all, sounds like it was recorded in a basement.

Potatoman responds:

Thats all we can afford in dah ghetto

Turn Back The Desert Turn Back The Desert

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

You have such dreamy vocals. Makes me think of a few metal bands but with a harder hitting drum sound and better vocals. Really enjoyed this, great work!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it!! :)

Enter The Game Enter The Game

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

The tune makes me think of Earthbound. Would not sound that out of place for a boss song actually. The drums are kicking and fun. The guitar synth sounds like a mix of guitar and a horn being combined. Then the spacial sound that keeps coming in makes the loop perfect. Really nicely done loop. I like it!

TicTackLock responds:

Thanks for liking it :D...I wasn't to sure about the song though...i'm not used to making music with the megaman x instruments.

Evasion Game Evasion Game

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

The tune makes me think of a fusion of Pong and Rally-X. Makes me think of them both being mashed together and then being slowed down.

The bass tone has a _ - sound to it that works for this tune, really not too bad to have a simple bass rhythm for a song like this.

The main synth makes me think of a fast paced game that has sudden bursts of slowing down to let the player catch their breath. Sounds pretty good.

Overall, not too bad for a loop. Kind of curious how it would sound with some drums added to the mix.

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

OK. Thanks for the feedback.

Uncle Benja -Trillin' It. Uncle Benja -Trillin' It.

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 4, 2014

The rhythm sounds weird but you have great vocals. Excellent work!

benjadaninja responds:

Thanks homes I tried to make it a simple yet unorthodox yet bumpin beat.

Cyberdevil's Back Cyberdevil's Back

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 27, 2014

Well I never saw this one coming. Had no idea you were a rapper as well CyberDevil. Great voice for singing as well.

Cyberdevil responds:

Found out through that 'favorite rappers on NG' topic maybe? Glad you liked it! If I had some better equipment I'd be making a lot more of this stuff. :)

The Girl that Makes me Smile The Girl that Makes me Smile

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 25, 2014

This is a beautiful piece. Puts a smile on my face and makes me think of better days to come.

The melody makes me think of meeting someone who just seems to make you feel warm inside by just being themself and accepting you for you at the same time. Slowly feelings become friendship, and then grows into hanging out more and more, and finally wanting to be together forever and make each other happy by simply being happy together.

The violin coming in is beautiful and really hits up the much needed high notes to make this song sound inspirational. Using headphones makes this song feel much more atmospheric.

Overall, no flaws or ways to improve this song. Beautiful work.

Jabicho responds:

Hi STE3, thanks so much for your words! they mean a lot.
I love how you described how the melody was growing, since I felt it was the same description that I felt while writing it.

Hyrule Castle Hyrule Castle

Rated 4 / 5 stars February 25, 2014

This sounds pretty good but it feels almost like something was off. Could just be me feeling that the synth does not fit in with the rest of the song. Maybe that synth could have been replaced with a rhythm guitar riff?

The drums sound good here and I really like the double bass kick feel I get from this. Come to think of it, this song would probably sound just as good with double bass kicks for almost the full song. Not bad at all.

Overall, interesting attempt but I feel the synth does not truly belong here.

Twone responds:

Interesting that you say that, since the synth was exactly what I was feeling at the time. I didn't want to add more guitar, since I had three other guitar tracks, so I wanted to try something a little different. I knew that it'd be a risk, but I regret nothing! :)

Thanks for the review!

|R|Shift Recoil |R|Shift Recoil

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars February 25, 2014

The tune seems like it would fit well in an old school RPG game such as Shining Force if modern day cities were involved.

The drums are good and heavy. The snares and bass kicks are deep. Were the kicks layered?

The synth makes me think of a mandolin and guitar mix. Then the second synth sounds a lot like a bass guitar riff to me.

The background gun shot sounds are cool.

Overall, can't really seem to think of a way to improve this song. Nicely done.

Radiationator responds:

Yeah, the kicks were layered. I usually layer them and snares.

Thank you! :D