Be a Supporter!

SCTE3SCTE3

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 200 Fans

1,603 audio Reviews with Responses

Laser Gun recreation Laser Gun recreation

This is sickeningly nice. :D Sounds like part of a full song.

Cethic responds:

It is, lol.

From Ash To Alabaster From Ash To Alabaster

Wonderful voice. Sounds like someone from an actual hip hop record company. The background beat is nice and simple. What mic are you using?

Cyberdevil responds:

Aw thanks! :D Overall smoothness is probably much thanks to Jabun's mixing, but I'm pretty awed at the result myself!

Here's the one: http://www.wce.net.au/products/PRO2-PURE-VOCAL-MICROPHONE-%3A-DM%252dS468.html

Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby) Eye of Sorrow - IYD (Kirby)

This is just beautiful and reminds me of how hard the final boss is. I love how this seems to be a mix of dubstep and metal and a taste of industrial added in at times. Very nice cover piece, love it.

InYourDreams responds:

You got my idea! xD... I like to mix it up a bit.
I'm glad you enjoy it! Thanks for the nice words!

C.D. Elevator Loop C.D. Elevator Loop

The Chicken Dance will never end. The slight echo on it makes it have a sort of tense feeling like a fight is happening while the song plays. Lovely <3

RealFaction responds:

thanks :D

Jungle Swing Jungle Swing

Brings back memories and once the main rhythm kicks in, I remember the fun days of playing SSBM, good times. :)

Step responds:

I actually never played Melee before. Only SSB game I played was Brawl, which I thoroughly enjoyed.

Glad it gave you some nostalgia. Thanks for reviewing mate.

To Be a Ninja To Be a Ninja

The only complaint I have about this tune is the guitar sounds rather compressed. :( Audio quality issues maybe?

The rest of the song sounds really nice and fits for the mood of the animation. A mix of heavy drums and classic Japanese music seems like a nice combination.

Nice how at the end, the sounds get much more dramatic and desperate sounding, smooth.

RealFaction responds:

Well the funny thing is, that guitar is a distorted bass. Sorry about that! But thanks!

Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs Freddy Breaks Foxy's Legs

Making the animatronics sound human, seems a bit odd to me but the voice is really good.

Shufflehound responds:

I couldn't be bothered with the effects. I'm working on a cartoon which will have voice processing.

☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆ ☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆

Has a really moe and anime feel to it. Reminds me of work from 3R2, should give her a check sometime, she does a lot of anime remixes.

The one thing I think I would have changed up is the bass kick, it just seems a bit out of place. I think a heavier sounding kick would be more fitting here to be honest. Maybe noise filter it out a bit more too.

Overall, moshi moshi SpeedoSausage desu!

SpeedoSausage responds:

thanks lol
again im not really all that serious about music, i came up with a simple melody out of boredom and just used the most basic-ass built in VST's to finish it up. if i do make more music, i might actually put in the extra effort to not make it sound as yuck!

sounds like a boss theme sounds like a boss theme

Song makes me think of Earthbound actually with a dashing of Gameboy color programming added to the mix. Tune sounds rather nice and I love the sound of it. Nice first piece too.

metroidfannumber1 responds:

Earthbound? Rly? I never really played a lot of that game. Didn't expect to sound like that. Thanks for being my first reviewer! :)

Breaking Breaking

The starting rhythm makes me think of people starting up a rave and just starting to enjoy the night.

The one thing that seems to feel out of place with this song is the deep synth bass. It has a ping pong and reverb effect to it but it feels out of place as far as tone goes. I feel running it through a different filter or possibly making a new synth bass from scratch would sound a lot better. I don't know, the synth bass just seems so out of place a majority of the time.

The main synth sounds great. Makes me think of older Sonic the Hedgehog games when exploring cave areas. The constant step rhythm it has is wonderful to listen to.

The drums are good. However, I think the drums bass kick could have been filtered a bit more, just seems like it has a bit more noise than there needs to be in the mix. The claps, snares, hi hats, and crashes all sound good though.

Overall, congrats on front page. The synth bass is the only thing that seems to feel off to me even though it does not sound to out of place for most of the song after the first minute.

Review Request Club

Voltus responds:

Thank you for your detailed Review! The first bildup should sound a bit dissorientating and open. I wanted to make the listener feel "oh whats happening" kind of an attention raiser. Maybe I just overdid it a little for your taste. I'm glad you liked the overall Song though!

Cheers!