Be a Supporter!

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 180 Fans

1,598 audio Reviews with Responses

☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆ ☆Moshi Moshi A$$hole☆

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Has a really moe and anime feel to it. Reminds me of work from 3R2, should give her a check sometime, she does a lot of anime remixes.

The one thing I think I would have changed up is the bass kick, it just seems a bit out of place. I think a heavier sounding kick would be more fitting here to be honest. Maybe noise filter it out a bit more too.

Overall, moshi moshi SpeedoSausage desu!

SpeedoSausage responds:

thanks lol
again im not really all that serious about music, i came up with a simple melody out of boredom and just used the most basic-ass built in VST's to finish it up. if i do make more music, i might actually put in the extra effort to not make it sound as yuck!

sounds like a boss theme sounds like a boss theme

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 9 days ago

Song makes me think of Earthbound actually with a dashing of Gameboy color programming added to the mix. Tune sounds rather nice and I love the sound of it. Nice first piece too.

metroidfannumber1 responds:

Earthbound? Rly? I never really played a lot of that game. Didn't expect to sound like that. Thanks for being my first reviewer! :)

Breaking Breaking

Rated 4 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

The starting rhythm makes me think of people starting up a rave and just starting to enjoy the night.

The one thing that seems to feel out of place with this song is the deep synth bass. It has a ping pong and reverb effect to it but it feels out of place as far as tone goes. I feel running it through a different filter or possibly making a new synth bass from scratch would sound a lot better. I don't know, the synth bass just seems so out of place a majority of the time.

The main synth sounds great. Makes me think of older Sonic the Hedgehog games when exploring cave areas. The constant step rhythm it has is wonderful to listen to.

The drums are good. However, I think the drums bass kick could have been filtered a bit more, just seems like it has a bit more noise than there needs to be in the mix. The claps, snares, hi hats, and crashes all sound good though.

Overall, congrats on front page. The synth bass is the only thing that seems to feel off to me even though it does not sound to out of place for most of the song after the first minute.

Voltus responds:

Thank you for your detailed Review! The first bildup should sound a bit dissorientating and open. I wanted to make the listener feel "oh whats happening" kind of an attention raiser. Maybe I just overdid it a little for your taste. I'm glad you liked the overall Song though!

Cheers!

BGM Volcano BGM Volcano

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

The synth sounds a bit chaotic but the tune makes me think of a boss battle and Mega-Man slightly which is neat. The drums make this seem like you could pull off a rap over the background.

Draconis256 responds:

I always try to make my drums punchy in my songs. Yes I went very crazy with the synth and tried to make it sound a bit like the C64. But thanks for the feedback and I'll try to make my synth not sound as crazy as they should in my future songs :)

#1 - We Take Over - NGADM #1 - We Take Over - NGADM

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

Sounds pretty sweet. Loving the huge mixture of things going on here. :D

FlaggedOnArrival responds:

Thanks bro! Tried pulling all the stops out on this one.

[m15] Traversing Jupiter [m15] Traversing Jupiter

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

This actually sounds pretty awesome. This sounds like what I would listen to while playing a space exploration game too.

The 3xOSC synth sounds deep and I like how it seems to work as a bass rhythm of sorts. It also reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog 3.

The main synth makes me think of Shy Guys from Super Mario Bros. series just enjoying a new frontier and enjoying life away from the Mushroom Kingdom.

The secondary synth sounds heavenly and I love the reverb and phaser effects thrown onto it to give an echo.

The drums are simplistic and fit for this track just right.

Overall, amazing space song, I really like it.

mod15 responds:

I think the 3xOSC is something different from what you're perceiving it as. It's the shuffling sound that pans from one ear to the other for the first time at 15 seconds in. I guess you were referring to the deep plucked bell sounding patch? Massive! I'm really flattered that it reminded of you of Sonic, Jun Senoue is one of my musical heroes (and Michael Jackson worked on that soundtrack!)

If you'd like the Massive patches for anything, just let me know! I'd like to think you'd love to have the pad synth.
Thanks again for the review!
-mod15

Cosmos Cosmos

Rated 4 / 5 stars 1 month ago

I really like how relaxing the song is. The slight drop around the one minute mark is a bit different. This sounds like a song I would be listening to while walking on a cool night with the wind being dead and faint. Very beautifully constructed piece.

The synth sounds relaxing and I like how it fades in and out over time. The drums are simplistic and the hi hats seem rather energetic sounding too. The secondary synth seems to help mellow things out as well.

Overall, can't really think of how to improve this tune.

Pandasticality responds:

thank you for the review, i worked hard on this song glad you enjoyed it. n__n
- Pandasticality

ARMA 3: Resist - Tension ARMA 3: Resist - Tension

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

This sounds really tense. Really like how it gives me a vibe of if I don't get something found or completed in time that people will die from it. Really intense sounding track and I love the drums the most, they sound like they have a slight echo effect added to them to make more atmosphere.

KatMaestro responds:

Flip The Switch Flip The Switch

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars 1 month ago

Love this beat. Sounds exactly like what I would want to listen to for a boss battle against a really tough android boss. It just sounds so perfect and everything is in sync.

LunyAlex responds:

I like the boss music perspective; didn't initially consider it. Thank you very much for the review; it means a lot!

Moonlight And Shadows Moonlight And Shadows

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars July 23, 2014

This is epic and amazing! Sounds a lot like something I would listen to while exploring a castle or mansion where vampires who prefer classical dance and a classic taste for turning others into a vampire roam. Amazingly awesome dubstep piece!

shapingthesilence responds:

Thanks! :D Glad you like it. Uploading another song right now. ;)