Be a Supporter!

SCTE3SCTE3

Main News Movies Games Audio Art Favorites Reviews Stats 166 Fans

1,586 audio Reviews with Responses

remove dat band-aid! remove dat band-aid!

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

You still sound distant but adorable at the same time.

nitrile responds:

hm, i will try again!

sponsor voices sponsor voices

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars 2 days ago

Love your female voice, it's so adorable. Only issue I have is how distant and far away you sound.

nitrile responds:

oh, so you'd like for me to be closer? ;) got it.

-+[Scarborough Fair]+- -+[Scarborough Fair]+-

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 5, 2014

Calm vocals and a beautiful rhythm. Really nice and calming song. I love it. Heavily reminds me of the Dark Cloud games and some of the earlier Final Fantasy games. Beautiful piece of music.

LadyArsenic responds:

Thanks so much! It's actually an old folk tale, which I guess is why it would remind you of something from a Renaissance-based videogame. Thanks again for listening! I'm so glad you enjoy it <3

Do It Do It

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars June 4, 2014

The style heavily reminds me of cornandbeans music style. Maybe you two will collab one day? Aside from the Game Grump voices, I really enjoyed how heavy and chaotic this sounds.

Thrixe responds:

Haha I haven't even heard about him until now, his music sounds interesting

The Other Side The Other Side

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars April 29, 2014

This sounds quite upbeat.

I really like how the higher pitched synth seems to make me feel like walking around or dancing.

The choir seems to add more to this track I think. Seems to make me think this song wants you to relax as well or this song is about fighting a boss in a game. The third synth that kicks in reminds me of ParagonX9 tunes. What kind of synth was used and what filters did you add for the effects?

The drums fit well and I love how crisp and clean the drum kicks sound. The hi hats playing almost at all times while all other drum pieces are playing is amazing.

Overall, can't think of how this track could be improved.

ForeverBound responds:

Thanks for the review mate

Dreaming of Utopia Dreaming of Utopia

Rated 4 / 5 stars April 29, 2014

The synth at the start gives a cheery uprising for the song. The second synth has a heavier guitar effect going for it I hear. Nothing too bad I think.

The bass sounds like it is possibly coming from having the bass sounds turned up on the second synth you're using.

The third synth used later is just beautiful. Reminds me a lot of Illusions of Gaia which was a nice game when it came out.

The drums are pretty smooth. Really liking how the drum kick has been filtered to produce as little excess sound as possible while being as heavy a kick as possible. The hat sounds good. Only thing I can think of needing replacing is the snare. For some reason it just doesn't feel like it fits in this piece. Maybe a heavier hitting snare could be used?

Overall, this is a beautiful track, aside from the snare being used, I think this sounds wonderful.

ForeverBound responds:

Yeah the snare is a bit weak but thanks for the review

The Wrong Number The Wrong Number

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars March 13, 2014

This is not too bad. The phone call makes for a nice tune actually if you had put more of it in. What program were you using to make this song by the way? The drums sound nice and the echo on the snares is a nice addition. The synth sounds decent, I think this will be nice to enjoy when it gets put on the album.

Xx-Quartzory-xX responds:

Thanks a lot . I'm using ( Garage Band ) nowadays , but I'm looking forward to buy another app :)

OH LAWD OH LAWD

Rated 2.5 / 5 stars March 9, 2014

I would noise filter this and all, sounds like it was recorded in a basement.

Potatoman responds:

Thats all we can afford in dah ghetto

Turn Back The Desert Turn Back The Desert

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

You have such dreamy vocals. Makes me think of a few metal bands but with a harder hitting drum sound and better vocals. Really enjoyed this, great work!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thank you very much! Glad you like it!! :)

Enter The Game Enter The Game

Rated 4.5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

The tune makes me think of Earthbound. Would not sound that out of place for a boss song actually. The drums are kicking and fun. The guitar synth sounds like a mix of guitar and a horn being combined. Then the spacial sound that keeps coming in makes the loop perfect. Really nicely done loop. I like it!

TicTackLock responds:

Thanks for liking it :D...I wasn't to sure about the song though...i'm not used to making music with the megaman x instruments.